viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

My favorite photograph



Hi everyone! 
I want to show you my favorite photo 
















In this photo, I was next to a boat in Bucalemu. This place is very near Santa Cruz and I go whit my family every summer vacation.
This beach is very special to me because it is the one we always go as a family but this summer 
was more importante because my mom had been diagnosed with cancer and we promised to enjoy the holidays to fullest (After several tests they told us it was not cancer so, all right!) 

This picture was taken by my dad and is one of the few that he takes me and I appear in them hahahah  what's more, in this photo we laughed because he took me another one and I did not go.

I remember this photo with a lot of love for everything that means "to laugh and enjoy the moments in spite of everyting".



3 comentarios:

Table tennis: my favorite sport

Hi everyone!  Today I want to talk you about my favorite sport: table tennis. I have done table tennis more than 5 years. I sta...