viernes, 17 de agosto de 2018

Table tennis: my favorite sport



Hi everyone! 

Today I want to talk you about my favorite sport: table tennis.

I have done table tennis more than 5 years. I started learning with a teacher of the school when until now. Table tennis is the sport to interact the preparation physical with the intelligence. This is an Olympic sport since 1998 and It is one of the ten most complete sports that can be practiced in the world and You can practice this sport all your life 

The stature is not decisive: Vladimir Samsonov of Belarus is 1.90 meters high while the Chinese Deng Yaping is 1.49 meters high. These players are the best of this decade in the world. 

I represented the campus Juan Gomez Milla three years ago in the championships with the other faculties of our university, but I was stopped going to training in May because my cousin was dead and my life changed completely and I was abandoned everything 

I think it´s moment to come back to training table tennis because i can't found other sport or activity to help me free myself from stress, rage, worry, hate, fear and anyway....all emotion. 


Resultado de imagen para tenis de mesa foto



2 comentarios:


  1. When you come back to train, you let me know and I give you a guided tour of the table! :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love watching you play tennis, I know you like it a lot <3

    ResponderEliminar

Table tennis: my favorite sport

Hi everyone!  Today I want to talk you about my favorite sport: table tennis. I have done table tennis more than 5 years. I sta...